My experimental wall insulation instructions will go here.
I'm moving all the polystyrene insulation stuff over to this dedicated web site over the next few weeks.
The blog is running now.
Paul (17 August 2011)
Here's the important stuff on the old site:
- Cheap wall insulation with polystyrene beads version 3 setup
- your questions and some answers
- infrared thermal imaging
- Cheap wall insulation with polystyrene beads version 1 setup - Dec 2006-Mar 2007
- How to convert a hair dryer into a insulation blower and How to make a hair dryer screwdriver
- Ryobi Leaf Blower my second blower system - 28 Jun 2010
- Background info on polystyrene
- US R-values to Metric R-values conversion tables
- Ceiling insulation
- Under floor insulation
- Windows and doors and pelmets
- Sealing the envelope (air gaps)
- My old energy and insulation blog
- Home Energy Rating Scheme (HERS)
- 207 Sustainable Home Expo June 2007 - my notes
- Air compressor parameters explained (almost)
- Steaming polystyrene beads into blocks
- Joe Lstiburek on fundamental changes to buildings in the last 50 years